Erw Wen - Joining Instructions
Our garden extension (built in 2007)
This page contains links to the joining instruction for Erw Wen.
Click on the links below to see the listed documents:
- Joining Instructions.pdf This contains full details of the cottage and directions etc. Please read carefully.
- Policies regarding Covid-19. This covers what we are doing to ensure your safety.
- Map to accompany joining instructions This should enable you to find Erw Wen.
- Feedback form.pdf Please print and then post us this form, to give us feedback, or better still, you can give feedback online, using our Online Feedback Form.
- Information to help you plan your holiday is here.
Important Information - please read:
- Please remember that we don't supply linen (see the note in the joining instructions). We have had guests who forgot this and arrived without some linen.
- Please do remember the Tuesday Rubbish Collection – if you miss it you will have to leave overflowing bins for the people coming in next, so please put as much rubbish out as possible on Tuesday morning (see the note in the joining instructions).
- If you want to use the free Wi-Fi then please ask before you arrive. We will then send the password and instructions.
- Please complete our feedback form if there is anything that we need to know that might help us improve matters for the future. In addition, at the end of your stay you are invited to enter comments in the visitor's book.
- Please get in touch with Chris Draper (our local representative) or ourselves immediately if there are any queries or problems during your stay.
We hope you will have a really enjoyable holiday. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you would like any further information.
Last updated 11th July 2020