Holiday Cottage to let - great Sea Views
CORONAVIRUS: 17th July 2020: We are open again! Guests must comply with Welsh Government Guidelines and we have produced this policies document. designed to ensure our visitors' safety. We don't know how long these policies will have to last. If government rules prevent your booking going ahead, we will re-arrange your booking at no charge - contact us to discuss.
Erw Wen Availability: Rates and Availability.
- Erw Wen is a holiday let overlooking the sea at Newport Parrog, Pembrokeshire
- Sleeps up to 9, with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Parking: 5-6 cars.
- Modern, warm and comfortable, with wonderful sea views and a large garden.
- Full central heating; wood burning stove; cooking on an Aga
- Free Wi-Fi. Table tennis in garage.
- Great for small groups too - lower rates for up to 4 people
- Saturday changeover, Pets by negotiation - please call
- Close to the beach, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Newport Parrog at high tide
ERW WEN is a self catering holiday cottage at the Parrog (harbour) in Newport, Pembrokeshire. Located by the coastal path in the Pembrokeshire National Park there are wonderful sea views and the large sandy beach is one of the best in West Wales.
The house can sleep up to 9, so is great for family holidays, although small groups will also enjoy staying and we operate a small group discount scheme. The house is modern, warm and comfortable, with wonderful sea views and a large garden. It is about 130 metres from the beach, down a "no through road".
The best local beach is Traeth Mawr ("Big Beach"). It is on the other side of the river Nevern - at low tide you can usually wade across the river to the sand dunes and beach. Despite being close to the beach and town, Erw Wen feels very secluded and quiet. Erw Wen means "Fair Acre" and it stands in just under an acre of land.
Last updated 14th July 2020