Erw Wen: Rates and Availability
Note: We keep this information right up to date. Lets run from Saturday to Saturday, except where stated. Rates are per week and are in pounds sterling.
|Colour key:||Week is available||Week is booked||Week partly booked|
Low season special offers:
- Small Groups: For a single family or groups of up to 4 people we offer a 10% reduction on the rent. This applies outside School Holidays and excludes 1st June until 30th September. If there are just two of you, call and discuss.
- Weekend lets: Weekend lets are only available in low season and may only be booked within 5 weeks of the start date, as they block off two weeks. We charge £299 for up to 3 nights. (For other periods please contact us to discuss).
Because we let direct our rates are from 5% to 25% less than an equivalent property let though an agency.
FUEL: There are no coin meters to constantly feed!
Instead a weekly charge is made according to the time of year, based on the actual cost.
This covers all gas and electricity including gas for the Aga (which is expensive to run).
The rates below apply to 2020. If booking for 2019 deduct £1 per week - the rates are normally automatically entered by the booking form.
- L = Low (Summer: June to mid-September) No heating.
£36 per week.
(If you need to use the heating in this period, please pay an additional £8/week)
- M = Medium (Spring/Autumn) Gas central Heating included £46 per week / £36 per long weekend.
- H = High (Winter). Gas central heating included £60 per week / £41 per long weekend.
Returnable damages deposit: We charge a returnable deposit of £150 to cover loss or damage. We may waive this for smaller groups or returning visitors - call and ask. Full details are given in the booking conditions.
Restrictions: We do not normally accept stag parties or large single-sex adult groups due to damage in the past.
V2.8 Jul 29th 2019